Get Those Resumes Ready – WhirlWind is Hiring!
WhirlWind is excited to announce that we’re looking to bring on a new communications manager to join our awesome team! If you think you’re the one we’re looking for, email your resume to Shannon at email@example.com today!
Responsible for developing and maintaining strategic communications via public relations and social media channels by applying agency principles of operation. This position will focus on creating and implementing successful campaigns to increase lead generation and market share, while ensuring the client’s goals are aligned with social media strategies. The Communications Manager will develop and implement and manage multiple social media accounts for our wide range of clientele. The Communications Manager will have excellent multitasking skills, and possess a creative way of thinking to successfully represent client’s brand through multiple social media channels.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high-quality, engaging content
- Administer all client social media accounts, ensuring up-to-date content
- Collaborate with marketing team to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product and service launches, and deliver compelling campaigns, with a primary focus on popular platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat
- Track and measure campaigns while understanding and reporting on effectiveness of engagement, reach and return on investment (ROI)
- Understand media buys with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and fluent in all industry trending social media channels
- Collaborate with creative team to generate web-optimized digital marketing resources that align with brand strategy
- Monitor applicable social media networks to address customer service issues and respond in an appropriate and branded manner
- Train internal teams/interns to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices and present workshops, seminars and continuing education opportunities for consideration
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors to implement new social media tools and best practices
- Create, update and maintain free business listings on behalf of clients