10 Essential Marketing Tools for Any Business
There seems to be an endless number of social media platforms forming. From Instagram and Facebook to Snapchat and Twitter, the list continues to grow.
Social media is a great way for your business to attract customers and an audience who are interested in you products. But, it’s not just about what you’re selling anymore – people want to connect with brands and be entertained.
It’s easy to get lost in the vast array of tools and apps meant to help build your business, so here are 10 essential marketing tools that will take your business to the next level.
- Canva is a great website for creating graphics for social media, blogs, and websites. It’s simple and easy to use as well.
- Prezi is a twist on PowerPoint and creates interesting, interactive slide shows.
- Polarr is a free photo editor. With endless tools to create high quality images, this is a must.
- Desygner is an online design tool that allows you to make items such as banners, social media posts, posters and more.
- Piktochart is great for creating infographic content that will take your social media to the next level.
- Curata is a content curation software to enable marketers to find, curate, share and analyze content on many topics.
- Visual.ly is a tool to create infographics and visualizations with several templates available.
- Issuu is great for creating digital publications such as eBooks or whitepapers.
- List.ly is great for businesses with a blog because it creates lists that can be edited and embedded anywhere.
- Storify enables you to build multimedia timelines that tell stories by using several different pieces of digital content.
Need help figuring out which tools you should be using? Give us a call at 704.454.5598 today!